-
April 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Darn! I was just there this weekend and I didn't check the price on that item! Tracy(Kit_Girl) and Colette(Colette Denali) were looking at it when we met up there(which was the best by the way!), so they may know the price. There is also a new AGP t-shirt as well. It is very cute! The style of the t-shirt is a v-neck and the color is hot pink. There is a silver shooting star on the front with rhinestone accents. The new t-shirt is $8.
I'm not sure if Meg has put a price for the AGP pj's yet, but in case you are interested, they are $14. Her website was such a lifesaver when I went to AGPC last summer. It was so great to know how much the exclusive AGP items cost before I went there. She's my hero!
I hope I helped to contribute just a bit!
Nikki
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 03, 2006 09:10 PM: Message edited by: my little jelly bean ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks